Last week I took the Scrum Certified Product Owner course, and I’ve got some ideas of content to share here from that, but in the mean time, enjoy some information I’ve stolen from my RSS feeds….
- Is impactful business jargon … or something even weirder? I love Language Log for posts like this.
- Want to raise prices? Tell a story. Does this factor in with salary negotiation, I wonder?
- This visualization of sorting algorithms put a smile on my inner CS geek’s face.
- Yes, there are fake likes on Facebook. I didn’t quite picture it like this, though.
- What happens to your data validation code when employees have names like “Null”? A real question or a thought experiment?
That’s all for now….