Welcome to Football season, ladies and gentlemen. Summer is quickly turning into a memory — and I’m thrilled. While you enjoy the brief lull between lawnmowing season and leaf-raking season, enjoy some links from my RSS feeds:
- Freedom of speech, just watch what you say: lie detector flaw instruction illegal in some cases?
- Google’s analysis of food input of employees, and how they shaved calories off people’s intake.
- Facebook pays a bounty for a security flaw.
- A great writeup on fear of risk.
- New words from the 90s and how they fared. Nerkish, anyone?
Have a good weekend!